About Me

My photo
Brandon, MS
4-Year Old living in Brandon, MS. Go Brandon Bulldogs! Sister-Porter Elizabeth Kennedy- 7-Years Old. Dad-Bill Kennedy Mommy-Ashley Kennedy

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mississippi State Fair

We had a great time at the Mississippi State Fair this year. We went with our friends Mitch, Julie, Casey and Lindsay from Mom and Dad's bible study group. I love playing with their kids! We got to ride lots of rides. Some I rode with Ashleigh and Katherine and Daddy and Mommy rode with me some too! I think the last ride did them in. It was a glider ride where you lay down and get strapped in, then it lifts you up, tilts and goes in circles. Mom and Dad walked a little funny afterwards and said "Okay, that was fun but I'm done!" Their color came back to normal after a few minutes!
We ate corndogs and funnel cakes and of course, mom got her favorite Malone's Taffy.
I had a great time and can't wait until next year! Hope more friends and family can come with us too!
-RPK

No comments: